Today’s blog is all because of Rochelle over on Adventures from Elle, go ahead and pay her a visit especially if you love to travel. For those wondering, I am going to complete my 30-day challenge but I have a few exams and assignments I need to get out of the way first. The creator of this award is a blogger over on Okoto Enigma. I love these blogs so much because I get to share bits and pieces of myself with you all and I get to learn a bit about the persons I follow as well.
Rules of this award
1. Display the award logo and list the rules on your blog.
2. Mention creator of award and provide link.
3. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link
4. Say 3 things about yourself.
5. Nominate from 10 to 20 bloggers & notify them by leaving a comment on their blogs.
7. Answer 5 questions from your nominator.
8. Write 5 questions for your nominees.
9. Share your best post.
3 Things About Euranique
- I love music. I will listen to almost anything I get. The only time you won’t catch me listening to music is when I’m asleep. Right now I’m listening to Kings of Leon – Beautiful War. Take a listen while you read.
- I am afraid of friendships. They never work. Or maybe I’m just yet to find that one true friend that changes the way I view friendships.
- I love food. I love to cook, I love to eat and I love being inside supermarkets.
The persons I know would accept, already did this challenge and the others wouldn’t participate soooo if you would like to take up this challenge go right ahead 🙂
My 5 Questions
- What’s the biggest challenge you’ve had to overcome to be where you are now in life?
Looking past things, ignoring people and things that piss me off. My biggest challenge in life is understanding people and the way they function. Everything and everyone upset me because I always expect a certain behaviour/ attitude from persons and they just always disappoint me. That’s the main reason why I don’t have friends .
- Are you a saver or a spender?
I am a spender. I understand that the only thing that comes after life is death and I understand that my time can end a minute from now. So I spend on myself and I think of it as an investment. I invest in my skin and hair and health in general. I invest in my happiness as well as my future (education for example).
- What other blog names did you consider before deciding on the one you currently have?
I got access to my old email address and found that I had created a blog before. My friend Karyn shared a post on Facebook back in high school and it was aimed at finding out your soap opera name (I hope she remembers). But to find your soap opera name you were supposed to use your middle name as your first name and your last name would be the name of the street you live one. My name was Rosemarie Pasal and I used that to create a wordpress account. Never wrote anything there though.
- What’s the embarrassing username or e-mail from your childhood which you (hopefully) don’t use anymore?
I don’t think that’s too bad.
- What do you consider your biggest achievement to date?
My biggest achievement to date is starting my own business JewelPlumJa where I make and sell the most amazing candles. AND I have a few more business ideas just waiting to come to life.
5 Questions for My Nominees
- What’s one question you wish someone would ask you? And Why?
- What is your biggest fear?
- You find out you have 24 hours to live. How will your final 24 hours look?
- What’s your favourite food?
- What is you main reason for being a blogger?
My Best Post
My best post to date is Sexual Harassment in the Workplace. It meant a whole lot to me to express myself completely in that post and I received a lot of amazing responses ( I received a few bad ones as well – may/may not do another post). It is also currently my best blog in terms of views.