I get excited when I wake up in the mornings to find that my blog has been viewed. I go crazy when I receive likes or comments or emails from persons saying they enjoyed one of my posts and I need to write more. So you can just imagine my heart rate when I saw the notification saying that Renegade Expressions nominated ME for a blog award. It feels so good to know that someone sees me even though I don’t post much so thank you. Head over to his blog and check it out guys. I promise you wont be disappointed.
The rules of this award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
11 Questions for me:
- What countries have you visited or would like to visit?
I’ve only been to Richmond, Virginia and that was way back in high school. I do plan on travelling more when I’m done with school and find a job to fund the travelling though. For now I’ll stick to restaurants, and different parishes.
- Do you play any sports?
Not right now. I played volleyball in high school though and I tried track and field for a week.
- Who is your favorite actor?
I love Jason Statham, Kevin Spacey and James Spader
- Are you an Apple, Android or Windows Smartphone user?
- Do you see the glass as half-empty or half full?
They mean the same thing to me.
- Are you a Cat or Dog person?
Neither. I’m scared of animals
- Do you know who Goofus and Gallant are?
I didn’t before this question but I know now
- Who let the dogs out?
Lol I believe Renegade Expressions ran out questions right here.
- Can you do the Macarena?
No. I can’t dance to save a life
- Heathcliff or Garfield?
- What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Everything that’s cheesy or chocolatety and wine.
11 Facts about me:
- I love music. I listen to every genre you can think of and I can enjoy any song I hear as long as the beat and words are good.
- I love food. Everything except for vegetables.
- It’s the hardest thing for me to stay up at night. As soon as it gets dark I get sleepy. Maybe I’m a chicken.
- I love volunteering. Just tell me where to be and what time. I love to give and I love knowing that I’m the reason why someone is happy.
- I normally look unapproachable or stuck-up according to a few but I’m far from that. I very mindful of who I allow to be in my space but as soon as I get comfortable with you I’m the most fun person and the biggest idiot you’ll ever meet.
- I’m hard and fast about everything. I make a lot of in the moment decisions. I drop things and persons I don’t feel are for me right away. I don’t stick around.
- I don’t like seeing old persons by themselves. I’ll just start bawling down the place. I don’t like seeing them going to the store or on the road alone. I don’t like seeing them just sitting or standing staring at nothing.
- I’m unfit
- I’m an only child
- I don’t like anything that’s slow
- I like salty foods
11 Questions For The Nominees:
- What are your favorite books?
- After a long day what do you do to relax?
- If your house was on fire and you could only save one thing what would it be?
- If you could build your own partner( wife, husband, boyfriend,girlfriend) from scratch what would they be like?
- Which movie can you watch over and over and not get bored?
- Pen or Pencil? and why?
- What’s your pet peeve?
- What is your greatest fear?
- If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
- What do you want your tombstone to say?
For reasons beyond my control I don’t have 11 nominees but here are my picks. I’ll be adding person to my list until I get to eleven so no worries.